The best bars to watch the World Cup in Williamsburg Brooklyn
Kent Ale House is the best bar in Brooklyn for watching the World Cup. Why?
- We will be open a 1/2 hour before every game, aside from the low-interest 8:00 am games in the first week.
- We will be serving a traditional Irish breakfast during the games.
- We have 27 craft beers on tap, with 10 that rotate keg-to-keg.
- We added to our beer bottle list a selection of beers from many of this year's countries
- We have televisions everywhere you turn, and all of them will be turned to World Cup games.
- Our staff kicks ass.
- Kent Ale House is at 51 Kent Ave, at 11th St North, a short walk from the L train stop at Bedford Ave and the G train stop at Nassau Avenue.
- Coming with a group? Give us a call at 347.227.8624 to reserve a table (or two), or email us at KentAleHouse@gmail.com with any questions
- Our back room offers one of the best event spaces in Williamsburg. Check out our Party Menu & Event Sheet for more information.
- Don't just take our word: read what others say on Yelp about why Kent Ale House is the best soccer bar in Williamsburg!